Whooo!!!Don’t we sometimes feel that we are moving too fast. How fast hours fold into days, days into months and months into years. With each passing year we accumulate memories with us. Don’t we all want to have fun, loving moments in our kitty to get remembered.
Now the million dollar question, how are we going to have these simple droplets of joy in our life. Well, any small instance can be converted into loving memories, depending on our take on that situation. Believe me, it is the hardest thing to do.
But no worries.. I am going to share 5 simple tips which will help you uplift your mood and take care of your health (in short simple ways to take care of self.) Ok, before reading the below tips, I suggest you to read a post on make rules not resolution.
So, let’s start with some rules
5 simple Ways to take care of self
Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water daily
- Isn’t it really simple. So, just start it. If you tend to forget this, my suggestion is to keep a water bottle with you and sip every time your mind decides to do some different activity from the present one. It can be anything, like, for a moment you are watching television, another moment you think about checking your laptop then gulp some water during that transition. Do it until it becomes your habit. Don’t forget to keep filling your bottle every time it is empty.
- On an average it is recommended to have 7-8 hours of sleep. If you are not falling in this category then try to adjust your schedule and get yourself a well-deserved good night sleep.
- Check what is keeping you so busy. Is it your office work or you are always hooked to those blog posts or your Kindle. Try to put some limit on it. And make sure you utilize that time giving rest to your body.
Read more books especially autobiography and about motivational subject
- Not because it is one of my favorite categories but don’t our muscles flex when we see some motivational video, doesn’t our heart fill with that can do attitude when we read some inspirational message.
Feed your mind with positive thoughts on what you want to become
- I have stated before about the Secret book which I recently read. It says about law of attraction. The more you think about something, the more likely it is going to happen. So, why not think what is all good, beautiful, inspiring.
- Yes, yes this is another most aspect we should follow to have a rich abundant life. Take a notepad and start jotting down the points for which you are grateful. You can read my post on Power of Gratitude and understand more about this.
I hope these points work like Guru Mantra in everyone’s life. Do share with me what you think work the most for you.By sharing we motivate each other to reach little closer to our goals.